I am a medical microbiologist who loves delicious food, writing and lists. :)
Youtube is my favorite website to search for new recipes. Not only do you have a wide variety of ideas to choose from, as there are countless Youtubers who activate in the cooking niche, but they also show you how to cook the food for optimal results. I have been watching Will Tennyson recipes videos and his funny videos for a while and tried some of his recipes. I have to admit, he makes me laugh and has great ideas.
Sometimes, I cook a low-calorie recipe from his channel while watching a funny video 🙂 (what can you do, I am also funny like that!). For other fitness-inspired meals, you should also check out some Remington James recipes.
Who is Will Tennyson?
Will Tennyson is one of those YouTubers who are not just into fitness, but have a very fun way of teaching followers what to do for a great physique. He tries to educate his audience through funny videos and collaborations with other Youtubers in the fitness niche. After struggling with weight loss in the past, Will decided to use his passion for fitness, cooking and motivating people to create a very successful Youtube Channel. Nowadays, he scores hundreds of thousands of views on each video and brings great vibes to people’s lives all around the world.
Will Tennyson recipes and funny videos
Will has a personal way of cooking, teaching, educating us, and being an entertainer. He usually cooks many recipes in one video but is kind enough to publish them in the description. I chose my favorite videos for you. Hopefully, you will also enjoy Will Tennyson’s easy recipes and joyful personality:
1.Healthy Meal Prep On A Budget (6 Easy Recipes)
STUFFED SWEET POTATOES
– 3 whole medium-sized sweet potatoes
– 1/2 a red onion
– 9oz Chicken Breast
– 2 cloves garlic
– 1 Bell Pepper
– 1/4 cup tinned black beans, washed and rinsed
– 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 cup shredded Cheese of Choice
1) Microwave or bake sweet potato until cooked all the way through. Cut the potato in half, remove the filling and set aside.
2) Dice and sauté your red onion, garlic, peppers, and chicken breast in a pan until cooked through
3) season your chicken and vegetables with cumin, paprika, and some salt and pepper to taste
4) Add your sweet potato filling to your saute mixture and combine
5) Put mixture into potato skins, cover with cheese
6) Bake in the oven until golden brown.
TUNA PASTA SALAD
– 4 cups dried pasta
– 1 cup frozen or fresh peas
– 1 cup chopped carrots
– 1 cup chopped celery
– 1 cup sliced grape tomatoes
– 3 (4oz) cans tuna, drained
– 1/3 nonfat plain Greek yogurt
– 1/3 cup mayonnaise
– 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
– 1 tbsp dijon mustard
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 tsp dried herb of choice
– 1 tsp salt * 1/2 tsp pepper
How to cook:
1) Cook pasta and drain, mix in your 1 cup of frozen peas.
2) In a large bowl add your tuna and your chopped vegetables.
3) Whisk together yogurt, mayo, vinegar, mustard, garlic, herbs, and pepper.
4) Add pasta to your bowl and pour dressing on top.
5) Combine well.
SIRLOIN STEAK STEW
– 1/2 cup flour
– 3/4 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp pepper
– 1lbs steak
– 1 small onion
– 1 clove garlic
– 1 can diced tomato
– 2 Green Peppers
– 3tbs beef broth (or whatever broth you want)
– 1.5tsp Worcestershire sauce
1) In a shallow bowl combine flour, salt, and pepper. Add beef slices and gently toss
2) Preheat the pan with a bit of oil or spray then brown your beef in batches
3) Add in garlic and cook for 1 minute
4) Add in tomatoes and bring to a boil
5) Reduce heat, add peppers, broth, and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and let simmer for 10-15 minutes
6) Serve over rice.
CHICKPEA CURRY SALAD
– 1/3 cup plain yogurt
– 1tsp dijon mustard
– 1 tsp honey
– 1.5 tsp curry powder
– 1 can drained chickpeas
– 1/4 red onion
– Cilantro to taste
– Salt to taste
How to cook:
1) Drain and rinse chickpeas
2) combine all other ingredients in a bowl
3) Pour in chickpeas and combine with sauce
4) Serve with a pita
2. I Got Shredded In 30 Days (Realistic Results) – Savoury French Toast – Will Tennyson recipes
3. How To Cook With Protein Powder (4 Easy Recipes)
4. MAKING LOW-CALORIE CHEAT MEALS | FOOD HACKS – Will Tennyson recipes
5. Making Popular Fast Food At Home…But Better
6. My Cutting DIET & ROUTINE | Healthy Recipes + Grocery Haul – Will Tennyson recipes
It doesn’t matter if you are looking for low-calorie meals, bulking inspiration, fitness advice or just general recipes, you will deffinitely find a good time watching Will Tennyson recipes. These are my favorite ideas from his channel, but you can make your own list on Youtube.