I know, I have developed a passion. But how can I help myself when there are so many cooking YouTubers who don’t just have delicious recipes, but also great energy and many tips for us? I just feel the need to spread the word! Last week I found another amazing Youtuber with a very millennial-like name that got me the first time I read it: ThatDudeCanCook. Isn’t it great? That Dude Can Cook recipes are not from a specific cuisine, he rather gives out ideas, tips, tricks, and advice on cooking many recipes from all around the world.
Who is ThatDudeCanCook?
I have just found his channel but it seems that he has been a popular Youtuber for some time now. He has more than 1,26 million followers and shares tens of videos of interesting recipes with his community. According to his “About” page, “the dude that can cook” 🙂 is called Sonny and has been an international cook for the past 15 years, gaining experience both in the USA and Europe. He would like to inspire people to cook by sharing his vast experience with everybody interested in becoming a pro in the kitchen. Thank you!
Other YouTubers from whom I like to inspire my cooking are:
- Madiskarteng Nanay and Rita Arora for some Asian flavor
- Cooking con Claudia for my Mexican comfort food
- Rachel cooks with love, Brenda Gantt and Gina Young for day-to-day cooking that my husband loves
- Remington James, Will Tennyson and Josh Cortis for healthy meal prepping and low-calorie meals.
That Dude Can Cook recipes for us to try
Instead of my usual grouping of recipes according to their main ingredient, I have decided to group That Dude Can Cook recipes according to their origin because he has videos cooking things from all around the world.
- Beef Bourguignon
2. Dauphinoise potatoes
3. Steak Au Poivre
4. French Toast
5. Steak Tartare
English Recipes – That Dude Can Cook recipes
- Worcestershire rib roast
2. Beef Wellington
3. Fish and Chips
4. Yorkshire Pudding – That Dude Can Cook recipes
5. Shepherd’s Pie
- Cheap and Easy Ramen Noodle Hacks
2. Restaurant Style Butter Chicken With Homemade Garlic Naan
3. Panang Beef Curry
4. Korean BBQ Beef
5. Tandoori Chicken
Popular in the USA Recipes
- Extra Crispy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
2. Chicken Tenders and Homemade Ranch
3. 24 Hour OVEN Brisket
4. Louisiana Inspired Pork Chops
5. The Smash Burger
- The Cheesiest Queso Dip (2 ways)
2. Carne Asada Tacos
3. Birria Quesa Tacos
4. Authentic Pico de Gallo
For more authentic Mexican recipes, try another great YouTuber that made my life better: Cooking Con Claudia.
- Chicken Piccata
2. The Original Fettuccine Alfredo
3. Shrimp Scampi
4. The 1 Italian Pasta I Can’t Stop Making
5. Air-Fried Stromboli
There are so many recipes to choose from! You know me, I am always grateful for having all these resources at my disposal. I can hardly imagine how people used to live without so many cooking recipes and opportunities to discover delicious tastes from all around the world. We are truly blessed. You can find even more That Dude Can Cook recipes on his Youtube channel!