Inspired by my late end-of-summer holiday by the sea, I thought I could cook a good old sea bass recipe for me and my husband. Yes, just frying the fish is enough, but I did not want enough. In the end, I am looking for exquisite recipes. What more exquisite recipes could I have found but the ones from a famous, exquisite worldwide chef: sea bass recipes by Gordon Ramsay.
I looked up ideas and found a few very delicious-looking ones. I chose one for myself and thought “you know what, I will just save these recipes on my blog to find them easier next time I need them”. I’m great at planning the future, aren’t I? 🙂 So, my fellow exquisite-recipes-searchers, there you go. All Gordon Ramsay sea bass recipes available online (or at least the ones I could find):
How does Gordon Ramsay cook sea bass?
- Gordon Ramsay’s Mediterranean Sea Bass in under 10 minutes
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Fillet of Seabass with Sorrel Sauce
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Sea Bass With Pepper Sauce Recipe
4. Gordon Ramsay – Potato Crusted Sea Bass with Minestrone and Clams
5. Seabass With Fennel, Lemon & Capers | Gordon Ramsay
6. Gordon Ramsay’s Seabass Stuffed with Lemon and Herbs recipe
7. Gordon Ramsay’s sea bass on a car engine
So, folks, these are all seabass recipes by Gordon Ramsay. If you don’t want to eat seabass and need some other ideas for fish recipes, try black fish recipes, salmon recipes, or a Philippino idea from Madiskarteng Nanay. There are enough recipes for all of us!